Emergency target location function : Technical report 21-TR / prepared by Art. T. Blackburn
Fort Belvoir, Virginia : U.S. Army engineer, geodesy, intelligence and mapping research and development agency, [1965?]
35 p. ; 26 cm
In testa al front.: U.S. Army engineer, geodesy, intelligence and mapping research and development agency, Fort Belvoir, Virginia
Libro. | Lingua: Inglese. | Paese: Stati Uniti. | BID: CFI0843946
- Side-loking radar presentation viewing and measuring instrument : Task 4A623501D85309, formerly Task 8T35-14-001-09 / prepared by Clifford C. Crandall Crandall, Clifford J.
- The propagation of very short radio waves through the ionosphere and the investigation of ionospheric models : research note ETL-RN-74-1 / by Frederick W. Rohde Rohde, Frederick W.
- Radar sketching device : task 4A623501D85309, formerly 8T35-14-001-09 / prepared by Clifford J. Crandall Crandall, Clifford J.
- Test and evaluation of ultrasonic scribing equipment : Technical report 1641-TR / prepared by William H. Carr Carr, William Henry Alexander
- A new Mars map for space mission planning : presented to the Joint annual convention of the American society of photogrammetry and the American congress on surveying and mapping (ASP/ACSM), Washington, D.C., March 1969 / James M. Stephens and Frederick W. Fallon Fallon, Frederick W.