Test end evaluation of ultrasonic scribing equipment : project 8-35-09-440
Fort Belvoir, Virginia : US Army engineer research and development laboratories, 1960
31 p. ; 27 cm
In testa al front.: Department of the army, Corps of engineers
Libro. | Lingua: Inglese. | Paese: Stati Uniti. | BID: CFI0843977
- Pageos primary geometric network : operation plan, 66-001, FY 66, 1 March 1966
- Nautical abbreviations : abbreviations appearing on standard nautical charts published by the U.S. Coast and geodetic survey and by the U.S. hydrographic office / compiled and published by the Army map service, Corps of engineers, Department of the Army Stati Uniti d'America : Corps of Engineers : Army Map Service
- A new Mars map for space mission planning : presented to the Joint annual convention of the American society of photogrammetry and the American congress on surveying and mapping (ASP/ACSM), Washington, D.C., March 1969 / James M. Stephens and Frederick W. Fallon Fallon, Frederick W.
- Tables of geographic positions, azimuths, and distances together with lists of barometric altitudes, magnetic declinations and itineraries of important routes : 1883 / prepared principally by M.M. Macomb ; under the direction of Geo. M. Wheeler Macomb, M. M.
- Modernization of cartographic pratices at the Army map service : presented to The 1967 Convention of the American society of photogrammetry and the American congress on surveying and mapping : St. Louis, Mo., 2-5 October 1967 / V. P. Bauer Bauer, Valentine P.