Starting from the relationship between urban planning and mobility management, TeMA has gradually expanded the view of the covered topics, always following a rigorous scientific in-depth analysis. This section of the Journal, Review Notes, is the expression of a continuous updating of emerging topics concerning relationships among urban planning, mobility and environment, through a collection of short scientific papers. The Review Notes are made of four parts. Each section examines a specific aspect of the broader information storage within the main interests of TeMA Journal. In particular, the Urban practices section aims at presenting recent advancements on relevant topics that underlie the challenges that the cities have to face. The present note provides an overview of the policies and initiatives undertaken by major Italian cities in response to the Covid-19 outbreak.
Toward greener and pandemic-proof cities: Italian cities policy responses to Covid-19 pandemic [Articolo]
CAB - Center for Libraries University of Naples "Federico II" using Open Journal System, 2020-08-31
Diritti: Copyright (c) 2020 TeMA - Journal of Land Use, Mobility and Environment
In relazione con: http://www.serena.unina.it/index.php/tema/article/view/7047/8064
Sorgente: TeMA - Journal of Land Use, Mobility and Environment; Vol 13 No 2 (2020): The city challenges and external agents. Methods, Tools and Best Practices; 271-280
Sorgente: Tema. Journal of Land Use, Mobility and Environment; V. 13 N. 2 (2020): The city challenges and external agents. Methods, Tools and Best Practices; 271-280
1970-9870. | 1970-9889
oai:serena.unina.it:article/7047. | 10.6092/1970-9870/7047
Articoli digitali. | Lingua: Inglese. | Paese: | BID: EJ21008668
É necessario verificare la collocazione del documento nei cataloghi cartacei e inoltrare la richiesta tramite il form "Richiesta documenti non in Opac"
- Localizzazione dei servizi pubblici, utenti serviti e reti di trasporto: un approccio integrato all’analisi dell’accessibilità alle dotazioni urbane [Tesi di dottorato] Angiello, Gennaro
- Review Pages: Planning For Smart Cities. Dealing With New Urban Challenges [Articolo] Angiello, Gennaro
- Review Pages: Cities, Energy and Climate Change [Articolo] Angiello, Gennaro
- Review Pages: Cities, Energy and Built Environment [Articolo] Angiello, Gennaro
- Review Pages: Planning for Livable and Safe Cities: Extreme Weather Events Caused by Climate Change [Articolo] Angiello, Gennaro