EU standards and rules concerning energy efficiency in the building sector are pushing to achieve ever-higher performances. This also represents a strong driver for innovative construction techniques, inducing manufacturers to invest professional and financial resources in the development of building components that can meet the highest quality and performance standards. During the last decades, many components have been developed to improve the energy efficiency of the building envelope. This paper summarizes three research activities entrusted by private companies to the Department of Architecture of the University of Bologna from 2009 to 2012, aiming at increasing the energy performances of building components and systems. Several themes had to be addressed: two different dry construction systems and a range of installation configurations for airtightness for high quality windows. Although focused on different and specific issues, some criteria common criteria were applied on all three researches: it allowed to outline an approach suitable to be applied in further contexts.
Product innovation: lessons learned from some experiences of collaboration between University and SMEs [Articolo]
Firenze University Press, 2014-05-21
In relazione con: https://oaj.fupress.net/index.php/techne/article/view/4365/4365
Sorgente: TECHNE - Journal of Technology for Architecture and Environment; TECHNE 7 (2014): Architectural technologies research and development; 186-193
oai:ojs2.oaj.fupress.net:article/4365. | 10.13128/Techne-14549
Articoli digitali. | Lingua: Inglese. | Paese: | BID: EJ21026272
É necessario verificare la collocazione del documento nei cataloghi cartacei e inoltrare la richiesta tramite il form "Richiesta documenti non in Opac"
- Adaptive technologies and co-design strategies for historic spaces rehabilitation [Articolo] Gaspari, Jacopo
- The quality of school buildings: a national emergency, a research field [Articolo] Antonini, Ernesto
- Integrated quality: a target for sustainable schools [Articolo] Antonini, Ernesto
- Toward permanent emergency: Design-Build-Living Reversible [Articolo] Antonini, Ernesto
- Progettare scuole sostenibili : criteri, esempi e soluzioni per l'efficienza energetica e la qualità ambientale / Ernesto Antonini, Andrea Boeri Antonini, Ernesto