The research objective of this dissertation is to develop and validate a comprehensive usage of the telecommunications products/services. Based on preference and usage literature it has been defined that companies and consumers use technology for different reasons but both spend more than necessary for the same situation. They don’t have enough knowledge to define the best convergence usage because of the systems integration existent in the market. Analyzing different kinds of studies and scenarios, this dissertation evaluated qualitatively and quantitatively the entrepreneurial and residential technology usage comparing all results with the literature to demonstrate that even the best integration developed by providers are not sufficient to guarantee an optimum solution. Telecommunications providers, industry and government don’t provide an optimized solution for our current consumers whether they are individual or enterprises. Some services or products are good for one use but bad for others, so the solution to integrate the technology is not used by consumers. However, it is used by providers that save some infrastructure costs without any transference of savings for their consumers. Concerning this problematic and lack in the market, different modeling and solutions were proposed for each kind of usage analyzed and different warnings were presented proposing new studies and values in our daily need for new technologies.
Arruda Filho, Emilio José Montero
Intrinsic/extrinsic unfamiliarity on the telecommunications convergence usage : the true usefulness of the technology [Tesi di dottorato]
Università degli studi di Bergamo, 2009-03-30
Tesi di dottorato. | Lingua: Inglese. | Paese: | BID: TD10017618
- Intrinsic/extrinsic unfamiliarity on the telecommunications convergence usage : the true usefulness of the technology [Tesi di dottorato] MONTERO ARRUDA, FILHO EMILIO JOSE'
- Fernando Pessoa : a quasi memoir / José Paulo Cavalcanti Filho Cavalcanti Filho, José Paulo
- Lo psicodramma contemporaneo : contributi alla teoria e alla tecnica / José Fonseca ; presentazione di C. De Marino ; introduzione di V. Druetta ; postfazione di M. Gasseau ; traduzione di Joe Quercia Fonseca Filho, José de Souza
- El verbo, el participio y las clases de palabras invariables en las gramáticas de español para extranjeros de los siglos 16. y 17. / José Francisco Medina Montero Medina Montero, José Francisco
- Contrastes 1 : metodo de lengua y cultura espanolas para italianos / Luis Luque Toro, Jose Francisco Medina Montero Medina Montero, José Francisco